Translation of cruise in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (Nautical)(person/liner)
hacer un crucero
- Boat owners can always call ahead to a marina and check on their latest price if they're cruising in an area with several fuel docks.
- This is a great area to cruise, one that is still somewhat undeveloped and off the beaten path.
- However, lulled by the simplicity of canal cruising, I had gotten lazy and failed to check the lock information on the chart.
- Nowadays many boats and cruise ships are deterred by the lack of an adequate harbour.
- Industry providers were selected from the hotels, inns and villas, charter boats, cruise ships, taxis, rent-a-cars and restaurants.
- Yet as we pushed off into the middle of the flow we quickly picked up speed, until moments later we were skipping across the wake of the plodding tourist boats cruising under Tower Bridge.
- The address that Rod had been given was a 20 mile drive away and it was not until nearly three o'clock that he cruised slowly past the terraced houses where he had been told to find the car.
- A few people stumbled out of the small selection of pubs along the street, but beyond that and a few handful of teenagers cruising slowly up and down the seafront nothing was happening.
- We drove back to Algiers, and cruised slowly through the neighborhood.
- I wasn't into ‘gay’ - cruising, discos, the tubs, drugs, Fire Island, and all that.
- While these nooks provided the cover for sexual activity, cruising also occurred amongst men on their way in and out of the park along the trails.
- It's not THAT different from cruising in bars or online.
pasearse en coche
- 2 2.1 (travel at steady speed)(plane)
desplazarse(car)we are now cruising at an altitude of 30,000ft
ir (a una velocidad constante)volamos or nos desplazamos ahora a una altitud de 30.000 piesExample sentences2.2 (Sport)Smith cruised home
Smith llegó a la meta holgadamentethe team cruised to an easy victoryel equipo logró cómodamente la victoriaExample sentences
- Both aircraft were cruising at their assigned altitude of 36,000 ft.
- A seemingly endless line of petrol tankers cruises along the road, their drivers smiling at us as we speed by.
- The group of travellers leaped on the man after it was claimed he stood on his seat screaming and lashed out at people who tried to calm him as the aircraft was cruising at 30,000 feet above the Atlantic.
- With his build and style of running, a move to the marathon was always going to be inevitable and the ease with he cruised to victory yesterday underscored his potential.
- They have cruised to the championship of the Premier League with ease with an impressive 18 wins out of 19 games.
- Saturday was a different story, when four of five Indonesian boxers cruised to the next stage.
- to go on a cruisehacer un cruceroworld cruisecrucero alrededor del mundoExample sentences
- Newlyweds cheerfully talk about their future plans during a romantic moment on deck during their honeymoon cruise.
- The pier is to be redeveloped as a cruise terminal.
- The agency is offering an eight-day luxury cruise with a four-day stop at the fair.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.