Translation of cruiser in Spanish:
- 1.1 (warship) crucero (masculine)Example sentences1.2
(cabin cruiser)lancha (feminine), barco (masculine) 1.3 (police car) (American English/inglés norteamericano) (coche (masculine)) patrulla (feminine), patrullero (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , autopatrulla (masculine) (Chile)Example sentences
- At sea, he served in a battleship, an aircraft carrier, in cruisers, destroyers, frigates, and a minesweeper.
- A further 17 aircraft carriers, six battleships, 16 cruisers and 56 destroyers were also tasked in support.
- The combined German naval force for this attack was fifteen battleships, thirteen cruisers and seventy-one destroyers, whose principal task was to guard the larger ships against British submarines.
- Karen was a little worried about being left alone, but the knowledge of the patrolling police cruisers calmed her down.
- He was arrested at 4: 45 p.m., handcuffed and placed in the back of the police cruiser.
- Across the street was the police station where a cruiser abruptly pulled up.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an