Translation of crumb in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable (of bread, cake) the sales figures offer a crumb of comfortlas cifras de venta brindan algo de consueloI need every crumb of information I can getnecesito toda la información que pueda obtenercrumbs from the rich man's tablelas migajas del banqueteExample sentences1.2 countable (worthless person) [slang]
mequetrefe (masculine or feminine) [colloquial]
- Rowena looked around at the wreck of her cake, at all the dirty dishes and the cake crumbs under the cooling racks.
- Angel held out an empty plate, with a fork and a few chocolate cake crumbs on it.
- So I continuously have chocolate cake crumbs on my head, my hair, my jumper, my collar, my shoulders, my eyelashes, my tummy, my lap…
- 2also: crumbs plural(British English) [colloquial](as interjection)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.