Translation of crumb in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (of bread, cake) miga (feminine) the sales figures offer a crumb of comfort las cifras de venta brindan algo de consuelo I need every crumb of information I can get necesito toda la información que pueda obtener crumbs from the rich man's table las migajas del banqueteExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (worthless person) [slang/argot] mequetrefe (masculine and feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
- Rowena looked around at the wreck of her cake, at all the dirty dishes and the cake crumbs under the cooling racks.
- Angel held out an empty plate, with a fork and a few chocolate cake crumbs on it.
- So I continuously have chocolate cake crumbs on my head, my hair, my jumper, my collar, my shoulders, my eyelashes, my tummy, my lap…
- 2(crumbs plural)(British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], (as interjection/como interjección) recórcholis [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.