Translation of crummy in Spanish:
adjective -mier, -miest
- [colloquial]Example sentences
- When asked what he thought was making him feel crummy, the young doctor drew a blank.
- When teens are depressed, anxious, insecure, angry, frustrated or just plain feeling crummy inside, they often act out as a way of expressing negative feelings.
- Clearing the air beats sitting home and feeling crummy.
- I've read everything this man has written, with delight: he can't stand crummy design, poor execution, or indifference to the end-user.
- I began going to the local council gym, but I found it unpleasant and crummy so I gave that up too.
- After reviewing his notes in his crummy little room, The Bank Robber comes up with a Plan.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.