Translation of crummy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-mier, -miest)
- [colloquial/familiar] malo, horribleExample sentences
- I've read everything this man has written, with delight: he can't stand crummy design, poor execution, or indifference to the end-user.
- I began going to the local council gym, but I found it unpleasant and crummy so I gave that up too.
- After reviewing his notes in his crummy little room, The Bank Robber comes up with a Plan.
- When asked what he thought was making him feel crummy, the young doctor drew a blank.
- When teens are depressed, anxious, insecure, angry, frustrated or just plain feeling crummy inside, they often act out as a way of expressing negative feelings.
- Clearing the air beats sitting home and feeling crummy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.