Translation of crumple in Spanish:
arrugar(metal)she crumpled the sheet of paper into a ball
abollarhizo una bola estrujando la hoja de papelto crumple something uparrugar algoExample sentences
- Finn crumpled the paper and threw it into the garbage can five feet away from us.
- She moves cigarettes in her pack, then crumples the paper and puts it on the shelf with chocolate bars.
- I always stack the dishes and put the silverware in a glass and crumple the paper and sweep up the errant rice, because I bussed tables for many years.
- 1.1 (become creased)(fabric/shirt)1.2 (collapse)
- The frame twisted and bent and the car crumpled like cardboard.
- He had heard leaves crumple under the pressure of feet, yet there were no leaves on the ground.
- In cases of severe growth inhibition, the wings appeared crumpled with strong structural deformation.
- His comrades had been studying the green leaves with interest but had jumped half a foot into the air when their companion crumpled to the ground.
- It broke into a thousand tiny pieces, and my mother crumpled to the ground.
- Tom crumpled to the ground, bleeding heavily from the right side of his face.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.