Translation of crusty in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-tier, -tiest)
- 1.1 (crispy) [bread/pastry] crujienteExample sentences1.2 (irascible) [person/reply] malhumorado
- But I'm still not eating the crusty bits of bread, even if you held me down and force fed me.
- Alternatively, it is just as nice on its own with a crusty piece of bread.
- There's a choice of Italian cold cuts - you know the list, capicollo to mortadella to prosciutto - served on crusty fresh bread.
- Old crusty reporters know that when an official denies anything, it's a good time to begin probing it.
- I guess the movie was targeted towards teenage girls, as opposed to an old crusty man such as myself.
- He's crusty and he's tough, and he stands very firmly for his positions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.