Translation of crusty in Spanish:
adjective -tier, -tiest
- 1.1 (crispy)(bread/pastry)Example sentences1.2 (irascible)
- But I'm still not eating the crusty bits of bread, even if you held me down and force fed me.
- Alternatively, it is just as nice on its own with a crusty piece of bread.
- There's a choice of Italian cold cuts - you know the list, capicollo to mortadella to prosciutto - served on crusty fresh bread.
- Old crusty reporters know that when an official denies anything, it's a good time to begin probing it.
- I guess the movie was targeted towards teenage girls, as opposed to an old crusty man such as myself.
- He's crusty and he's tough, and he stands very firmly for his positions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than