Translation of crusty in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-tier, -tiest)
- 1.1 (crispy) [bread/pastry] crujienteExample sentences1.2 (irascible) [person/reply] malhumorado
- But I'm still not eating the crusty bits of bread, even if you held me down and force fed me.
- Alternatively, it is just as nice on its own with a crusty piece of bread.
- There's a choice of Italian cold cuts - you know the list, capicollo to mortadella to prosciutto - served on crusty fresh bread.
- Old crusty reporters know that when an official denies anything, it's a good time to begin probing it.
- I guess the movie was targeted towards teenage girls, as opposed to an old crusty man such as myself.
- He's crusty and he's tough, and he stands very firmly for his positions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.