adjective/adjetivo (-tier, -tiest)
- 1.1 (crispy) [bread/pastry] crujienteMore example sentences1.2 (irascible) [person/reply] malhumorado
More example sentences
- But I'm still not eating the crusty bits of bread, even if you held me down and force fed me.
- Alternatively, it is just as nice on its own with a crusty piece of bread.
- There's a choice of Italian cold cuts - you know the list, capicollo to mortadella to prosciutto - served on crusty fresh bread.
- Old crusty reporters know that when an official denies anything, it's a good time to begin probing it.
- I guess the movie was targeted towards teenage girls, as opposed to an old crusty man such as myself.
- He's crusty and he's tough, and he stands very firmly for his positions.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.