Translation of crutch in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (walking aid) to be/walk on crutchesandar con muletasExample sentences1.2 (support)
- It's difficult to understand why so many crutches, white sticks and wheelchairs remain unclaimed.
- The workers here carry walking sticks, use crutches, or get around in wheelchairs.
- There were people in wheel chairs, people with walking sticks and crutches and people with guide dogs.
- I look at my spiritual practice as a way to engage and learn from life, not simply a crutch to help make it through.
- I see anti-depressants as a crutch which will help me to get better, not the thing that will make me better.
- You touch on it briefly in your post but I think it is important to take note that there is a difference between protecting yourself and creating a crutch to avoid dealing with difficulties.
- 2 (British English) → crotch
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.