- 1 1.1 (walking aid) muleta (feminine) to be/walk on crutches andar* con muletas 1.2 (support) muleta (f), apoyo (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- It's difficult to understand why so many crutches, white sticks and wheelchairs remain unclaimed.
- The workers here carry walking sticks, use crutches, or get around in wheelchairs.
- There were people in wheel chairs, people with walking sticks and crutches and people with guide dogs.
- I look at my spiritual practice as a way to engage and learn from life, not simply a crutch to help make it through.
- I see anti-depressants as a crutch which will help me to get better, not the thing that will make me better.
- You touch on it briefly in your post but I think it is important to take note that there is a difference between protecting yourself and creating a crutch to avoid dealing with difficulties.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.