Translation of crutch in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (walking aid) to be/walk on crutches1.2 (support)andar con muletasExample sentences
- It's difficult to understand why so many crutches, white sticks and wheelchairs remain unclaimed.
- The workers here carry walking sticks, use crutches, or get around in wheelchairs.
- There were people in wheel chairs, people with walking sticks and crutches and people with guide dogs.
- I look at my spiritual practice as a way to engage and learn from life, not simply a crutch to help make it through.
- I see anti-depressants as a crutch which will help me to get better, not the thing that will make me better.
- You touch on it briefly in your post but I think it is important to take note that there is a difference between protecting yourself and creating a crutch to avoid dealing with difficulties.
- 2 (British English) → crotch
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.