Translation of crystal in Spanish:
- 1 countable (Chemistry) bath crystalsExample sentences
- The pattern of diffracted rays and their intensity are determined from the arrangement of atoms and number of electrons on each atom in the crystal.
- Scientists soon learned that they could use X-ray diffraction to learn how atoms and molecules were arranged in crystals.
- Thus, the crystals have cleavage planes for the necessary migration aptitude.
- 2 2.1 uncountablecrystal (glass) 2.2 countable (watch cover)cristal (masculine) or vidrio (masculine)(de reloj)Example sentences
- The cornea is the clear part of the eye much like a watch crystal.
- Sapphire crystal is the cover of choice for premium watches.
- The only description I can equate is when the watch crystal catches a beam of sun and dances around the walls/ceilings.
- Lifting up his glass of water, and noting the way the pure crystal glass glinted in the harsh light, he took a small sip from it.
- There are over 40 varieties made from clay, marble, granite, brass, panchaloka, aluminium, papier-mâché rosewood, sandalwood, crystal glass etc.
- There will also be a show of local crafts including fretwork, crystal glass, embroidery, dancing costumes, placemats, potted plants, flowers, and taxidermy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.