Translation of cub in Spanish:
- 1.1 (young animal) cachorro (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (young person) (British English/inglés británico) [dated/anticuado], jovenzuelo, (masculine, feminine)
Example sentences1.3Cub (Scout) lobato (masculine) he's in the Cub Scouts o (in British English also/en inglés británico también) Cubs pertenece a los lobatos (before noun/delante del nombre) Cub master (British English/inglés británico) jefe (masculine) de lobatos
- Young tiger and lion cubs are passed amongst large groups of people so they can have a ‘cute’ photo taken with a fluffy animal.
- How does a female tiger protect her young cubs amid the sometimes violent attentions of three male suitors?
- Over the years, some 400 pets have called the White House home, ranging from bear cubs, snakes, and a hyena, to cats and cows.
- There were three of us at infant school, cubs who were always playing together - Mark, Chris and me.
- It is veteran versus tyro, wily old fox against bristling young cub, a man who has done it all against a boy who threatens to do it all.
- Five cubs - most of the small village's complement of kids - were standing half-hidden beside the tent, staring at me.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas