Translation of culminate in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1 (reach peak) to culminate
insth culminar enalgoExample sentences
- Senescence represents the last stage of flower development, ultimately culminating in the death of the petals.
- Today this campaign culminated in a mass rally in London.
- Michelle had a very difficult labour, which eventually culminated in an emergency Caesarian delivery.
- 2 [Astronomy/Astronomía] culminarExample sentences
- Thus if the fixed star Regulus culminates on the Midheaven as Mercury rises on the ascendant it is referred to as a paran of Mercury and considered to have an influence upon its meaning.
- As the Earth rotates on its axis from west to east, it appears from our apparently stationary viewpoint that the stars rise in the east, culminate on the upper meridian and set in the west.
- Saturn culminated on the midheaven as Beethoven passed away.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an