Translation of cultivate in Spanish:
- 1 (Agriculture)Example sentences
- Traditionally, producers begin cultivating the land to prepare for planting in the early spring.
- The abundant rainfall last autumn did not allow them to cultivate the land and sow autumn crops, and they had to substitute with sunflower and maize.
- He cultivated the land, but a big share of the crop went to the money lender.
- No one wants to trample a new plant or compact freshly cultivated soil.
- Did the earthworm choose to dig everlastingly, to pass countless tons of earth through its body over the centuries to help cultivate the soil for plant life?
- Sowing of the seeds is not difficult; cultivate your soil, plant the seeds according to the directions on the packets and water.
- With a dependable and affordable water supply, not only did the growing population have domestic water, they were also able to cultivate commercial crops and plant trees.
- They observed the consequences of deforestation and, in response, developed the practice of planting and cultivating trees for food and for timber.
- South African protea species are cultivated commercially in Australia, France, Spain, and the United States.
- 2(friendship/contacts/talent)she cultivated an air of indifference
cultivaradoptaba un estudiado aire de indiferenciahe's worth cultivatingvale la pena cultivar su amistad or la relación con élExample sentences
- These teachers have the unique opportunity to help students cultivate talents and skills that will enrich the rest of their lives.
- Most importantly, it means carefully designing a system of selection, training, and promotion that cultivates qualities you desire in your leaders.
- Clearly, we need to invent new mechanisms and cultivate new resources for developing and asserting our individual moral authority.
- With attendance estimates for 2000 down 500,000 from that first year, officials are now actively cultivating their local audience.
- Agents countered all such efforts aggressively, hiking through the jungles in search of smuggling trails and cultivating local residents as informers.
- While the US has been preoccupied with combating terrorism and spreading democracy in the Middle East, China has been busy cultivating new friends and allies across the Asia Pacific region.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.