Translation of cultivated in Spanish:
- 1 (Farming)(land/plant/variety)
- 2 (refined)Example sentences
- Though there were many individual exceptions, the broad middle class which carried so much weight in mid-nineteenth century Europe was educated but not cultivated.
- They were often afraid of a decline in refined and cultivated taste, of an elimination of social distinctions by mass consumerism.
- Most of these churches were controlled by wealthy pew holders who wanted their clergy to be eloquent, cultivated men with a refined literary sensibility.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.