Translation of cultured in Spanish:
- 1.1 (intellectual)(person/mind)(tastes)propio de una persona cultaExample sentences1.2 (Agriculture, Biology)
de cultivoExample sentences
- Refine your consciousness and build self-control through education and cultured activities.
- I sometimes feel that people want to keep the theatre as some kind of special preserve for people like them, educated, cultured people; they don't like it when a play packs out the theatre with ordinary people having a good time.
- Well, you can consider this as a sort of a rude shock or something similar intended to shake up the generally cultured and refined topics that is normally discussed in the blogging community.
- The samples tested, including cultured cells, tissue homogenates, and red blood cells, were divided into two aliquots.
- The scientists also produced a continuously growing line of cultured embryonic germ cells.
- To create the custom-made ligaments, the harvested cells are cultured in vitro in a specially designed bioreactor with a collagen or other suitable biodegradable matrix.
- Any such attempt will have implications to the tune of thousands of dollars considering the evolving trends in the global cultured pearl industry.
- Reasons for the past decline include the effects of the pearl button industry of the late 19th and early 20th centuries and the cultured pearl industry of the past 50 years.
- Native mussel shells are used in the cultured pearl and jewelry industries.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.