Translation of cunning in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (clever, sly)(villain/trick/plan)
astuto(smile)you cunning devil!
malicioso¡qué astuto eres!Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (ingenious)
- The lies he fed me to achieve this were cunning and elaborate, and indeed, I was fooled.
- First, it has to be said that the game scenario is a very cunning one, cleverly designed to lead the unsuspecting player astray.
- What remains is a traditional case of a national paranoia being manipulated by a cunning business establishment to protect its entrenched interests.
- Today's aggressor is cunning, ingenious, pragmatic, and at the same time not limited by any moral constraints.
- He is a very ingenious and cunning writer and it's fun to see him skewer the targets he aims for with acerbic wit and intelligence.
- John would see my brilliant tactical plan and organize a cunning defence…
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.