- 1.1 (roof) cúpula (f); (small) cupulino (m)More example sentences1.2 (turret) linterna (feminine)
More example sentences
- The scaffolding reaches to the top of the cupola that adorns the roof giving the builders a perch almost 100 feet up.
- The large building is built in the traditional style with barrel vaulted ceilings and cupolas.
- It has arcades all around, a pavilion at the eastern end has crenellated roof and a cupola of glass mosaic.
- Atop the all-welded turret are the commander's cupola (with single hatch cover) on the left and the loader's hatch on the right.
- Firing ports are provided for the crews' personal weapons and a machine-gun mounting is fitted on the left turret cupola with an optional machine-gun.
- As he watched, a hatch motored open on the forward gunner's cupola and a helmeted visage favored him with a toothy, wolfish grin.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.