- [Arts] (of museum, art gallery) conservador, -dora (m,f), curador, -dora (m,f) (AmL) ; (of exhibition) comisario, -ria (m,f), curador, -dora (m,f) (AmL)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Next month, as curator of the Meltdown festival, she will play it in its entirety on stage for the first time.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.