- [Arts] (of museum, art gallery) conservador, (m,f), curador, (m,f) (Latin America/América Latina) ; (of exhibition) comisario, (m,f), curador, (m,f) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Next month, as curator of the Meltdown festival, she will play it in its entirety on stage for the first time.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.