- [Art/Arte] (of museum, art gallery) conservador, (masculine, feminine), curador, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) ; (of exhibition) comisario, (masculine, feminine), curador, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Next month, as curator of the Meltdown festival, she will play it in its entirety on stage for the first time.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.