- [Arts] (of museum, art gallery) conservador, (m,f), curador, (m,f) (Latin America/América Latina) ; (of exhibition) comisario, (m,f), curador, (m,f) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Next month, as curator of the Meltdown festival, she will play it in its entirety on stage for the first time.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an