Translation of curator in Spanish:
- [Art/Arte] (of museum, art gallery) conservador, (masculine, feminine), curador, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) ; (of exhibition) comisario, (masculine, feminine), curador, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)Example sentences
- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Next month, as curator of the Meltdown festival, she will play it in its entirety on stage for the first time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.