- [Arts] (of museum, art gallery) conservador, (m,f), curador, (m,f) (Latin America/América Latina) ; (of exhibition) comisario, (m,f), curador, (m,f) (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Unlike many museum exhibitions, the curators provided the information to the viewer in manageable pieces.
- The sale had been eagerly anticipated by collectors and museum curators.
- The noise and lights derive not from history, but from the present manipulations of Imperial War Museum curators.
- Next month, as curator of the Meltdown festival, she will play it in its entirety on stage for the first time.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.