Translation of curdle in Spanish:
- 1 (go bad, separate)(milk/sauce)
- The curd which is half curdled has been considered as a totally unwholesome food item.
- There are records of cheesemakers is the Scottish Highlanders, Cheshire and Gloucestershire using Lady's Bedstraw to curdle milk and colour their cheese.
- If the tub can be left for a decent period of time in direct sunlight, so the cream begins to separate and curdle, all the better.
- 1 (cause to go bad, separate)(milk/mayonnaise)
- 2 (cause to form curds)(milk)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.