Translation of cuss in Spanish:
- 1 (curse)mala palabra (feminine) (esp Latin America)taco (masculine) (Spain) [colloquial]not to give o care a cussI don't give o care a cuss what they thinkme importa un cuerno or un comino lo que piensen [colloquial]Example sentences
- Which reminds me: he could be a stubborn cuss, too.
- A stubborn cuss, who would never accept what I didn't believe, and could not be beaten into believing it, or appearing to believe it.
- Stubborn cusses that they are, those dogmatic mathematicians insisted on using the old, messy value of pi.
- ‘Wizards,’ I swore, making the average word a cuss.
- I groaned when my head hit the table and a long stream of cusses came flying out under my breath.
- Jamie let a string of cusses fly before realising who'd knocked into him.
- [colloquial]she cussed us for being latenos puso de vuelta y media por llegar tarde [colloquial]Example sentences
- Except they were so loud we couldn't hear Pink Floyd and various people started swearing and cussing.
- I was cussing them and swearing never to watch the show again because the fix was in.
- They drew swords, and fought fiercely, cussing and insulting each other as swiftly as they threw blows.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.