Translation of customer in Spanish:
- 1.1 (client) cliente, (masculine, feminine) the customer is always right (set phrase) el cliente siempre tiene razón customer careline línea (feminine) de atención al cliente customer profile perfil (masculine) de la clientela customer service department departamento (masculine) de atención al clienteExample sentences1.2 (fellow) [colloquial/familiar] tipo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar], tío, (masculine, feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]
- There are some welcome concessions over pay for our customer service colleagues.
- This service allows customers to book flights and hotel rooms in the same purchase.
- Employers can access funding to improve the customer service skills of their workers.
- Hasseck said one way of deciding how to deal with awkward customers was to work out what kind they were.
- The overseas customer to whom the goods are exported may or may not be a genuine purchaser of them.
- The boy's clearly a slippery customer by this point, but the worst was yet to come.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to