- 1.1 (client) cliente, -ta (m,f) the customer is always right [set phrase] el cliente siempre tiene razón [frase hecha/set phrase] (before n) customer care atención (f) al cliente customer careline línea (f) de atención al cliente customer profile perfil (m) de la clientela customer service department departamento (m) de atención al cliente customer services información y reclamacionesMore example sentences1.2 (fellow) [colloquial/familiar] tipo, -pa (m,f) [familiar/colloquial], tío, -tia (m,f) (Esp) [familiar/colloquial]
More example sentences
- There are some welcome concessions over pay for our customer service colleagues.
- This service allows customers to book flights and hotel rooms in the same purchase.
- Employers can access funding to improve the customer service skills of their workers.
- Hasseck said one way of deciding how to deal with awkward customers was to work out what kind they were.
- The overseas customer to whom the goods are exported may or may not be a genuine purchaser of them.
- The boy's clearly a slippery customer by this point, but the worst was yet to come.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.