Translation of customer in Spanish:
- 1 (client)cliente, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)the customer is always right (set phrase)el cliente siempre tiene razóncustomer carelinelínea (feminine) de atención al clientecustomer profileperfil (masculine) de la clientelacustomer service departmentExample sentences
- There are some welcome concessions over pay for our customer service colleagues.
- This service allows customers to book flights and hotel rooms in the same purchase.
- Employers can access funding to improve the customer service skills of their workers.
- 2 (fellow) [colloquial]tipo, (-pa) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]tío, (-tia) (masculine, feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Hasseck said one way of deciding how to deal with awkward customers was to work out what kind they were.
- The overseas customer to whom the goods are exported may or may not be a genuine purchaser of them.
- The boy's clearly a slippery customer by this point, but the worst was yet to come.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.