- 1.1 (client) cliente, (masculine, feminine) the customer is always right [set phrase/frase hecha] el cliente siempre tiene razón [set phrase/frase hecha] (before noun/delante del nombre) customer care atención (feminine) al cliente customer careline línea (feminine) de atención al cliente customer profile perfil (masculine) de la clientela customer service department departamento (masculine) de atención al cliente customer services información y reclamacionesMore example sentences1.2 (fellow) [colloquial/familiar] tipo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar], tío, (masculine, feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- There are some welcome concessions over pay for our customer service colleagues.
- This service allows customers to book flights and hotel rooms in the same purchase.
- Employers can access funding to improve the customer service skills of their workers.
- Hasseck said one way of deciding how to deal with awkward customers was to work out what kind they were.
- The overseas customer to whom the goods are exported may or may not be a genuine purchaser of them.
- The boy's clearly a slippery customer by this point, but the worst was yet to come.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.