Translation of cute in Spanish:
adjective cuter, cutest
- 1.1 (sweet)Example sentences1.2 (attractive) (American English) a cute guy
un tipo guapo or (especially Latin America) buen mozoshe's really cute!¡es guapísima or (especially Latin America) lindísima!1.3 (clever) 1.4 (contrived)Example sentences
- And I haven't had any luck attracting cute little kittens to the window.
- Attractive subjects are cute animals, pretty women, nice landscapes, interesting portraits.
- Her sweet voice and cute, large eyes attracted most people.
- The first time I heard about the Slow Food movement, recently arrived on our shores from its native Italy, I thought the whole idea sounded cute.
- Once Slatkin stepped a bit on the pedal, it worked out very nicely and the trumpet call from the wings was at least a cute idea.
- But, you know, my mom and my dad told me about this show, and I just thought it was such a cute idea.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.