Translation of cute in Spanish:
adjective cuter, cutest
- 1 (sweet) (baby/face)mono [colloquial]cuco [colloquial]rico (Southern Cone) [colloquial]Example sentences
- And I haven't had any luck attracting cute little kittens to the window.
- Attractive subjects are cute animals, pretty women, nice landscapes, interesting portraits.
- Her sweet voice and cute, large eyes attracted most people.
- 2 (attractive) (US) a cute guyun tipo guapoun buen mozo (esp Latin America)she's really cute!¡es guapísima!¡es lindísima! (esp Latin America)
- 3 (clever) (US)vivo (Latin America) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The first time I heard about the Slow Food movement, recently arrived on our shores from its native Italy, I thought the whole idea sounded cute.
- Once Slatkin stepped a bit on the pedal, it worked out very nicely and the trumpet call from the wings was at least a cute idea.
- But, you know, my mom and my dad told me about this show, and I just thought it was such a cute idea.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.