Translation of cute in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (cuter, cutest)
- 1.1 (sweet) [baby/face] mono [colloquial/familiar], cuco [colloquial/familiar], rico (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- And I haven't had any luck attracting cute little kittens to the window.
- Attractive subjects are cute animals, pretty women, nice landscapes, interesting portraits.
- Her sweet voice and cute, large eyes attracted most people.
Example sentences1.2 (attractive) (American English/inglés norteamericano) a cute guy un tipo guapo or (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) buen mozo she's really cute! ¡es guapísima or (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) lindísima! 1.3 (clever) (American English/inglés norteamericano) listo, vivo (Latin America/América Latina) [colloquial/familiar] 1.4 (contrived) (American English/inglés norteamericano) afectado, efectista
- Benatar had a rough-hewn sexuality; John was coquettish and irksomely cute.
- In addition to that, he's funny, cute, pretty sweet, and has a killer body.
- This sophisticated giant oozes sex appeal as well as being cute and pretty, perfect for a woman like me.
- The first time I heard about the Slow Food movement, recently arrived on our shores from its native Italy, I thought the whole idea sounded cute.
- Once Slatkin stepped a bit on the pedal, it worked out very nicely and the trumpet call from the wings was at least a cute idea.
- But, you know, my mom and my dad told me about this show, and I just thought it was such a cute idea.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.