adj (cuter, cutest)
- 1.1 (sweet) [baby/face] mono [familiar/colloquial], cuco [familiar/colloquial], rico (CS) [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
More example sentences
- And I haven't had any luck attracting cute little kittens to the window.
- Attractive subjects are cute animals, pretty women, nice landscapes, interesting portraits.
- Her sweet voice and cute, large eyes attracted most people.
More example sentences1.2 (attractive) (AmE) a cute guy un tipo guapo or (esp AmL) buen mozo she's really cute! ¡es guapísima or (esp AmL) lindísima! 1.3 (clever) (AmE) listo, vivo (AmL) [familiar/colloquial] 1.4 (contrived) (AmE) afectado, efectista
- Benatar had a rough-hewn sexuality; John was coquettish and irksomely cute.
- In addition to that, he's funny, cute, pretty sweet, and has a killer body.
- This sophisticated giant oozes sex appeal as well as being cute and pretty, perfect for a woman like me.
- The first time I heard about the Slow Food movement, recently arrived on our shores from its native Italy, I thought the whole idea sounded cute.
- Once Slatkin stepped a bit on the pedal, it worked out very nicely and the trumpet call from the wings was at least a cute idea.
- But, you know, my mom and my dad told me about this show, and I just thought it was such a cute idea.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.