- 1.1 (implements) cubiertos (masculine plural), cubertería (feminine), cuchillería (feminine) (Chile)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (trade) cuchillería (feminine)
- The customers will be served Indian and Mughlai food in silver cutlery, which no other restaurant can boast of.
- Grandma brought a toaster, some plates, mugs, cutlery and food yesterday.
- They were at the same table, with the same food and cutlery.
- She had already been into town that day to buy new cutlery and kitchen utensils.
- I arrange some serviettes on the table, along with some cutlery and utensils.
- Not for nothing is David Mellor one of the leading designers in this country who has consistently turned out beautiful cutlery and utensils.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.