- 1.1 (implements) cubiertos (masculine plural), cubertería (feminine), cuchillería (feminine) (Chile)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (trade) cuchillería (feminine)
- The customers will be served Indian and Mughlai food in silver cutlery, which no other restaurant can boast of.
- Grandma brought a toaster, some plates, mugs, cutlery and food yesterday.
- They were at the same table, with the same food and cutlery.
- She had already been into town that day to buy new cutlery and kitchen utensils.
- I arrange some serviettes on the table, along with some cutlery and utensils.
- Not for nothing is David Mellor one of the leading designers in this country who has consistently turned out beautiful cutlery and utensils.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.