Translation of cutlery in Spanish:
- 1.1 (implements) cubiertos (masculine plural), cubertería (feminine), cuchillería (feminine) (Chile)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (trade) cuchillería (feminine)
- The customers will be served Indian and Mughlai food in silver cutlery, which no other restaurant can boast of.
- Grandma brought a toaster, some plates, mugs, cutlery and food yesterday.
- They were at the same table, with the same food and cutlery.
- She had already been into town that day to buy new cutlery and kitchen utensils.
- I arrange some serviettes on the table, along with some cutlery and utensils.
- Not for nothing is David Mellor one of the leading designers in this country who has consistently turned out beautiful cutlery and utensils.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.