- 1.1 (implements) cubiertos (mpl), cubertería (f), cuchillería (f) (Chi)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (trade) cuchillería (f)
- The customers will be served Indian and Mughlai food in silver cutlery, which no other restaurant can boast of.
- Grandma brought a toaster, some plates, mugs, cutlery and food yesterday.
- They were at the same table, with the same food and cutlery.
- She had already been into town that day to buy new cutlery and kitchen utensils.
- I arrange some serviettes on the table, along with some cutlery and utensils.
- Not for nothing is David Mellor one of the leading designers in this country who has consistently turned out beautiful cutlery and utensils.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.