- 1.1 (chop) chuleta (f) (pequeña)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (croquette)especie de croqueta
- A main course is traditionally composed of boiled potatoes, boiled vegetables such as green beans and cauliflower, and fried meat such as meat balls, cutlets, or roast pork served with brown gravy.
- If you only eat tempura and fried pork cutlet, that can be bad.
- My favourite luxury dish would be a pork cutlet with olives, dates and fennel that I serve in my restaurant.
More example sentences
- I now realise that I should have chosen one of the four steaks, the lamb cutlets or the veal T-bone.
- If you're looking to get a little fancier, try the pork chop or the lamb cutlets.
- Allow 2 to 3 lamb cutlets per person; season with a little pepper.
- Leftovers from roast dinners could be used up, cold with relishes or made into pies or minced into cutlets and meatballs.
- Non-veg varieties like kebabs, tikkas, chops and meat-filled cutlets have a huge fan following.
- On a more negative note, Russian cuisine leaves a lot to be desired - cabbage soup, carrot cutlets, disgusting desserts etc.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.