Translation of cutlet in Spanish:
- 1.1 (chop)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (croquette)
- A main course is traditionally composed of boiled potatoes, boiled vegetables such as green beans and cauliflower, and fried meat such as meat balls, cutlets, or roast pork served with brown gravy.
- If you only eat tempura and fried pork cutlet, that can be bad.
- My favourite luxury dish would be a pork cutlet with olives, dates and fennel that I serve in my restaurant.
(especie de croqueta)Example sentences
- I now realise that I should have chosen one of the four steaks, the lamb cutlets or the veal T-bone.
- If you're looking to get a little fancier, try the pork chop or the lamb cutlets.
- Allow 2 to 3 lamb cutlets per person; season with a little pepper.
- Leftovers from roast dinners could be used up, cold with relishes or made into pies or minced into cutlets and meatballs.
- Non-veg varieties like kebabs, tikkas, chops and meat-filled cutlets have a huge fan following.
- On a more negative note, Russian cuisine leaves a lot to be desired - cabbage soup, carrot cutlets, disgusting desserts etc.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.