- we dabbled our hands/feet in the river chapoteamos en el ríoMore example sentences
- Clair and Misha dabble their feet in the swimming pool, pondering last night's debate.
- She dabbled her toes in the reflective water below, as he came and sat down beside her.
- I was too tired to eat properly, but we made the best of it and finished off with a walk along the beach, where I dabbled my digits in the warm waters of the Pacific.
- to dabble
insth to dabble in politics/journalism tener* escarceos con la política/el periodismo to dabble on the stock exchange jugar* a la bolsaMore example sentences
- Looking back over the many extracurricular activities that our children have dabbled in at different stages, nothing has enriched their lives more than music.
- Those who offer self-publishing services to authors who would otherwise remain unknown are naturally keen to point out that many writers who are now household names have at one time or another dabbled in self-publishing.
- It's astounding that, at 24 years of age, the stand-up comic has already dabbled in more professions than most people attempt in a lifetime.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.