Translation of dado in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -does or (British English/inglés británico) , -dos)
- (of wall) friso (masculine); (of pedestal) dado (masculine)Example sentences
- Wallcovering which covers the lower part of the wall, or dado, and ending at the chair rail height.
- This technique is best used on doors, paneling, dados, baseboards and also as a subtle wall finish.
- The room had dark wood panelling, cream paint above the dado, a muted silver ceiling, and comfortably padded brown leather chairs.
- We are therefore reminded of a pedestal of which the base, dado and cornice were alike, wholly clad in bronze.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.