noun/nombre (plural -does or (British English/inglés británico) , -dos)
- (of wall) friso (masculine); (of pedestal) dado (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Wallcovering which covers the lower part of the wall, or dado, and ending at the chair rail height.
- This technique is best used on doors, paneling, dados, baseboards and also as a subtle wall finish.
- The room had dark wood panelling, cream paint above the dado, a muted silver ceiling, and comfortably padded brown leather chairs.
- We are therefore reminded of a pedestal of which the base, dado and cornice were alike, wholly clad in bronze.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.