Translation of dagger in Spanish:
- 1 (weapon) daga (feminine), puñal (masculine) to be at daggers drawn with sb (British English/inglés británico) estar* a matar con algn to look daggers at sb fulminar a algn con la mirada, lanzarle* una mirada asesina a algnExample sentences
- He stared at all the weapons, swords, daggers, bows and arrows; some were even made of gold.
- Sharp weapons, including knives, daggers and spears, were seized from the 46 people.
- He was helping the council pass out swords and daggers, weapons of every kind.
- 2 [Printing/Imprenta] cruz (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.