Translation of daisy chain in Spanish:
- guirnalda (feminine) de margaritasExample sentences
- Ryder tied the two ends of her daisy chain together to make a loop and sat it up on her head like a crown.
- Children get great entertainment out of making a daisy chain, and afterwards wearing it as a necklace.
- We watch the absorbed way in which the children observe their mother make a daisy chain.
also: daisy-chain transitive verb
- enlazar en cadena (tipo margarita)Example sentences
- What this means is there is no need for crossover cables that are normally required when daisy-chaining networking devices.
- So for the moment my computer is hooked up to the router with ethernet, and Abi's laptop is daisy-chained to mine with the wireless cards.
- Also remember that the USB connection can be daisy-chained and can support up to 127 USB peripherals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.