Translation of daks in Spanish:
- (Australia) (New Zealand) (Clothing)Example sentences
- A third guy wandered in wearing an old pair of trackie daks (with a hole in one knee) and a tatty old jumper.
- An old grey-haired but balding man approaches, wearing trackie daks.
- A bronzed lifesaver in bright red pool daks and a goofy cap is an Australian icon, although they're starting to wear shorts a la Baywatch or bikepants lately.
Definition of daks in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the