Translation of daks in Spanish:
- (Australia) (New Zealand) (Clothing)Example sentences
- A third guy wandered in wearing an old pair of trackie daks (with a hole in one knee) and a tatty old jumper.
- An old grey-haired but balding man approaches, wearing trackie daks.
- A bronzed lifesaver in bright red pool daks and a goofy cap is an Australian icon, although they're starting to wear shorts a la Baywatch or bikepants lately.
Definition of daks in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.