Translation of damp course in Spanish:
- membrana (feminine) aislanteExample sentences
- An insulated concrete floor was laid, with a damp course up the walls and dry-lining downstairs.
- In recent years, Mr Parrett has become a leading expert in damp problems and says he has yet to encounter a true case of rising damp caused by the failure of an existing damp-proof course.
- In older houses check the pointing, particularly in courses of bricks below the damp course.
Definition of damp course in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.