- 1.1 (fruit) ciruela (feminine) damascenaMore example sentences1.2 (tree) ciruelo (masculine) damasceno
More example sentences
- European-type plums include the prunes and damsons: ‘Italian’ and ‘Stanley’ are two of the most famous.
- Michaelmas had come, with its fragrant basketfuls of purple damsons, and its paler purple daisies’.
- Dense damson and winter berry fruits make this an ideal food accompaniment.
- The reserve contains the remains of an apple and damson orchard.
- Whilst ornamental cherries produce no edible crop, the blossom of apples, pears, plums and damsons is usually followed by fruit worth harvesting.
- Britain took a more prominent role than other European countries in developing the cultivation of improved kinds of damson.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.