Translation of dashing in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lively, spirited) gallardo a dashing young sergeant un sargento joven y gallardoExample sentences1.2 (smart) [hat/mustache] elegante he looked very dashing in his uniform estaba muy elegante or apuesto con el uniforme
- Audiences were also charmed by the elegance of the performers, often young unmarried dashing men.
- Are those historical romances in the Victorian / Regency age about dashing lords and young innocent debutants mere clones of each other?
- A dashing gentleman approached the lovely, dark-haired young woman standing alone by a pillar.
- I just have to keep reminding myself that anyone can wear a dashing black turban and eyepatch.
- There is a rare Puss-in-Boots, white mohair with a dashing felt feather hat and ruff, black boots, yellow sash and steel sword.
- But what Chinese red is perfect for is trim and accent, those dashing color swaths that bring a room back to life.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.