- 1.1 (lively, spirited) gallardo a dashing young sergeant un sargento joven y gallardoMore example sentences1.2 (smart) [hat/mustache] elegante he looked very dashing in his uniform estaba muy elegante or apuesto con el uniforme
More example sentences
- Audiences were also charmed by the elegance of the performers, often young unmarried dashing men.
- Are those historical romances in the Victorian / Regency age about dashing lords and young innocent debutants mere clones of each other?
- A dashing gentleman approached the lovely, dark-haired young woman standing alone by a pillar.
- I just have to keep reminding myself that anyone can wear a dashing black turban and eyepatch.
- There is a rare Puss-in-Boots, white mohair with a dashing felt feather hat and ruff, black boots, yellow sash and steel sword.
- But what Chinese red is perfect for is trim and accent, those dashing color swaths that bring a room back to life.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.