Translation of dashing in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lively, spirited) gallardo a dashing young sergeant un sargento joven y gallardoExample sentences1.2 (smart) [hat/mustache] elegante he looked very dashing in his uniform estaba muy elegante or apuesto con el uniforme
- Audiences were also charmed by the elegance of the performers, often young unmarried dashing men.
- Are those historical romances in the Victorian / Regency age about dashing lords and young innocent debutants mere clones of each other?
- A dashing gentleman approached the lovely, dark-haired young woman standing alone by a pillar.
- I just have to keep reminding myself that anyone can wear a dashing black turban and eyepatch.
- There is a rare Puss-in-Boots, white mohair with a dashing felt feather hat and ruff, black boots, yellow sash and steel sword.
- But what Chinese red is perfect for is trim and accent, those dashing color swaths that bring a room back to life.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a