Translation of dashing in Spanish:
- 1 (lively, spirited) a dashing young sergeantun sargento joven y gallardoExample sentences
- Audiences were also charmed by the elegance of the performers, often young unmarried dashing men.
- Are those historical romances in the Victorian / Regency age about dashing lords and young innocent debutants mere clones of each other?
- A dashing gentleman approached the lovely, dark-haired young woman standing alone by a pillar.
- 2 (smart)(hat/mustache)he looked very dashing in his uniform
eleganteestaba muy elegante or apuesto con el uniformeExample sentences
- I just have to keep reminding myself that anyone can wear a dashing black turban and eyepatch.
- There is a rare Puss-in-Boots, white mohair with a dashing felt feather hat and ruff, black boots, yellow sash and steel sword.
- But what Chinese red is perfect for is trim and accent, those dashing color swaths that bring a room back to life.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.