Translation of data protection in Spanish:
- protección (feminine) de datos or de la información(before noun) Data Protection ActLey (feminine) de protección de datosExample sentences
- UK businesses that fail to adhere to data protection laws face criminal prosecution following the creation of a new hit squad.
- Web site terms and conditions and data protection policies must be updated to reflect the new requirements.
- His role is to support and advise government authorities and monitor the implementation of data protection legislation.
Definition of data protection in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.