Translation of day release in Spanish:
- (in UK)(sistema que permite a un empleado ausentarse regularmente de su trabajo para seguir estudios relacionados con el mismo)Example sentences
- The Institute has enrolments for part time, day release and evening courses.
- He then moved to the UK where he attended day release courses, working for a large company until obtaining his Bachelor of Science in chemistry.
- This is normally done on day release from an employer for the first two years and can be done at Lancaster and Morecambe College.
Definition of day release in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.