Translation of daze in Spanish:
- (no plural/sin plural) aturdimiento (masculine) to go about in a daze estar* en las nubes it all happened so quickly, I was in a complete daze todo pasó tan rápido que quedé totalmente aturdidoExample sentences
- I'm getting home in the evening feeling stunned, and sit there in a daze for the rest of the night.
- He finished the season in a daze and spent the winter wondering what would happen next.
- I walk out of the lapping, transparent water in a daze made up of disbelief as much as exhaustion.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) aturdir he was dazed by the blow/by the news el golpe/la noticia lo dejó aturdido
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the