Translation of daze in Spanish:
- (no plural/sin plural) aturdimiento (masculine) to go about in a daze estar* en las nubes it all happened so quickly, I was in a complete daze todo pasó tan rápido que quedé totalmente aturdidoExample sentences
- I'm getting home in the evening feeling stunned, and sit there in a daze for the rest of the night.
- He finished the season in a daze and spent the winter wondering what would happen next.
- I walk out of the lapping, transparent water in a daze made up of disbelief as much as exhaustion.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (usually passive/normalmente en voz pasiva) aturdir he was dazed by the blow/by the news el golpe/la noticia lo dejó aturdido
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a