Translation of daze in Spanish:
- (no plural) to go about in a dazeestar en las nubesit all happened so quickly, I was in a complete dazetodo pasó tan rápido que quedé totalmente aturdidoExample sentences
- I'm getting home in the evening feeling stunned, and sit there in a daze for the rest of the night.
- He finished the season in a daze and spent the winter wondering what would happen next.
- I walk out of the lapping, transparent water in a daze made up of disbelief as much as exhaustion.
- (usually passive) he was dazed by the blow/by the newsel golpe/la noticia lo dejó aturdidoExample sentences
- I was completely dazed and shocked and felt that I had been hit on the head.
- I was dazed and amazed by all the wonderful things the Internet could do.
- I was dazed, I was confused, even more so than I had been in this whole nightmarish chase.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.