Translation of dead end in Spanish:
- 1 (street)Example sentences
- I drove down the road to an empty dead-end street with brush and overgrowth all over the place, not a building in sight.
- Holly went to drop her bags off at her house, which was all the way at the end of our dead-end street, and I went up to my room.
- Most Thorndon side roads are dead ends, narrower than varicose veins and have a topography that even a goat would baulk at.
also: dead-end adjective
- 1 (without exit)(street/road)
ciego (Andes) (Venezuela)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.