Translation of dealer in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (trader)dealer (
insomething)arms/drug dealera dealer in livestocktraficante (masculine and feminine) de armas/drogasshe's a record/car dealerun consignatario or tratante de ganadovisit your local Ford/Hoover dealerse dedica a la compra-venta de discos/cochesa dealer in stolen goodsvisite a su concesionario Ford/representante Hoover más próximo1.2 (Finance) foreign currency dealerun reducidorExample sentences
- The edition, which was expected to fetch up to £10,000, was bought by a book dealer in Bristol.
- Although we bought calves locally for rearing, we sometimes bought them from a dealer in Cheshire.
- The painting of Calais, being sold by a dealer in Hampshire, was also snapped up for the gallery.
- 2 (Games)the dealerel que da or reparte las cartasExample sentences
- At the beginning of the game, the dealer deals to each player until the deck is exhausted.
- The game begins with the dealer flipping a card face-up in front of the person to his or her left.
- The early surrender rule allows the player to throw in the hand before the dealer checks the hole card for a Blackjack.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.