- 1 1.1 (trader)dealer (
insth) arms/drug dealer traficante (masculine and feminine) de armas/drogas a dealer in livestock un consignatario or tratante de ganado she's a record/car dealer se dedica a la compra-venta de discos/coches visit your local Ford/Hoover dealer visite a su concesionario Ford/representante Hoover más próximo a dealer in stolen goods un reducidor 1.2 [Finance/Finanzas] corredor, (masculine, feminine) de bolsa or de valores foreign currency dealer agente (masculine and feminine) de cambioMore example sentences
- The edition, which was expected to fetch up to £10,000, was bought by a book dealer in Bristol.
- Although we bought calves locally for rearing, we sometimes bought them from a dealer in Cheshire.
- The painting of Calais, being sold by a dealer in Hampshire, was also snapped up for the gallery.
- 2 [Games/Juegos] the dealer el que da or reparte las cartasMore example sentences
- At the beginning of the game, the dealer deals to each player until the deck is exhausted.
- The game begins with the dealer flipping a card face-up in front of the person to his or her left.
- The early surrender rule allows the player to throw in the hand before the dealer checks the hole card for a Blackjack.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.