Translation of dealer in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (trader)dealer (
insth) arms/drug dealer traficante (masculine and feminine) de armas/drogas a dealer in livestock un consignatario or tratante de ganado she's a record/car dealer se dedica a la compra-venta de discos/coches visit your local Ford/Hoover dealer visite a su concesionario Ford/representante Hoover más próximo a dealer in stolen goods un reducidor 1.2 [Finance] corredor, (masculine, feminine) de bolsa or de valores foreign currency dealer agente (masculine and feminine) de cambioExample sentences
- The edition, which was expected to fetch up to £10,000, was bought by a book dealer in Bristol.
- Although we bought calves locally for rearing, we sometimes bought them from a dealer in Cheshire.
- The painting of Calais, being sold by a dealer in Hampshire, was also snapped up for the gallery.
- 2 [Games/Juegos] the dealer el que da or reparte las cartasExample sentences
- At the beginning of the game, the dealer deals to each player until the deck is exhausted.
- The game begins with the dealer flipping a card face-up in front of the person to his or her left.
- The early surrender rule allows the player to throw in the hand before the dealer checks the hole card for a Blackjack.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the