Translation of dealer in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (trader)dealer (
insomething)arms/drug dealertraficante (masculine or feminine) de armas/drogasa dealer in livestockun consignatario or tratante de ganadoshe's a record/car dealerse dedica a la compra-venta de discos/cochesvisit your local Ford/Hoover dealervisite a su concesionario Ford/representante Hoover más próximoa dealer in stolen goodsun reducidor1.2 (Finance)corredor (-dora) (masculine, feminine) de bolsaforeign currency dealer
corredor (-dora) (masculine, feminine) de valoresExample sentences
- The edition, which was expected to fetch up to £10,000, was bought by a book dealer in Bristol.
- Although we bought calves locally for rearing, we sometimes bought them from a dealer in Cheshire.
- The painting of Calais, being sold by a dealer in Hampshire, was also snapped up for the gallery.
- 2 (Games)the dealerel que da or reparte las cartasExample sentences
- At the beginning of the game, the dealer deals to each player until the deck is exhausted.
- The game begins with the dealer flipping a card face-up in front of the person to his or her left.
- The early surrender rule allows the player to throw in the hand before the dealer checks the hole card for a Blackjack.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.