- 1 1.1 (trader)dealer (
insth) arms/drug dealer traficante (masculine and feminine) de armas/drogas a dealer in livestock un consignatario or tratante de ganado she's a record/car dealer se dedica a la compra-venta de discos/coches visit your local Ford/Hoover dealer visite a su concesionario Ford/representante Hoover más próximo a dealer in stolen goods un reducidor 1.2 [Finance] corredor, (masculine, feminine) de bolsa or de valores foreign currency dealer agente (masculine and feminine) de cambioMore example sentences
- The edition, which was expected to fetch up to £10,000, was bought by a book dealer in Bristol.
- Although we bought calves locally for rearing, we sometimes bought them from a dealer in Cheshire.
- The painting of Calais, being sold by a dealer in Hampshire, was also snapped up for the gallery.
- 2 [Games/Juegos] the dealer el que da or reparte las cartasMore example sentences
- At the beginning of the game, the dealer deals to each player until the deck is exhausted.
- The game begins with the dealer flipping a card face-up in front of the person to his or her left.
- The early surrender rule allows the player to throw in the hand before the dealer checks the hole card for a Blackjack.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.