- 1 1.1 (trader)dealer (
insth) arms/drug dealer traficante (masculine and feminine) de armas/drogas a dealer in livestock un consignatario or tratante de ganado she's a record/car dealer se dedica a la compra-venta de discos/coches visit your local Ford/Hoover dealer visite a su concesionario Ford/representante Hoover más próximo a dealer in stolen goods un reducidor 1.2 [Finance/Finanzas] corredor, (masculine, feminine) de bolsa or de valores foreign currency dealer agente (masculine and feminine) de cambioMore example sentences
- The edition, which was expected to fetch up to £10,000, was bought by a book dealer in Bristol.
- Although we bought calves locally for rearing, we sometimes bought them from a dealer in Cheshire.
- The painting of Calais, being sold by a dealer in Hampshire, was also snapped up for the gallery.
- 2 [Games/Juegos] the dealer el que da or reparte las cartasMore example sentences
- At the beginning of the game, the dealer deals to each player until the deck is exhausted.
- The game begins with the dealer flipping a card face-up in front of the person to his or her left.
- The early surrender rule allows the player to throw in the hand before the dealer checks the hole card for a Blackjack.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.