- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (business methods) the company has a reputation for honest/shady dealing la empresa tiene fama de honradez en los negocios/de hacer negocios turbios 1.2(dealings plural)(contacts, relations) relaciones (fpl), trato (m) his dealings with the press sus relaciones or su trato con la prensa I've never had dealings with her nunca he tratado con ella my dealings with him are purely professional solo trato con él por razones de trabajo the company has dealings with the Far East la compañía tiene negocios con el Lejano OrienteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- We're certainly looking into real estate transactions and business dealings.
- They have achieved that through sound business dealings and good management.
- Settlements and compromises in business dealings are made through mediation and discussion.
- The original draft called for associates to refrain from ‘all social intercourse and dealings with disloyal persons’.
- The strange thing is I hardly know the fellow and have had no personal dealings with him.
- A kind, good natured and most conscientious gentleman, Jimmy was well qualified in his career and always brought the personal touch to his dealings with people.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable 2.1 (trafficking) tráfico (masculine) 2.2 (on stock exchange) (British English/inglés británico) transacciones (feminine plural) dealing was o dealings were suspended in the company's shares se suspendió la cotización en bolsa de la compañía in heavy dealing en medio de una fuerte actividadMore example sentences
- Mrs Wood said 50 of the tablets in his house belonged to a friend and that all his drug dealing had been to ‘friends and acquaintances’.
- Drug dealing was perceived to be the biggest problem by around 10 per cent of both groups who completed the questionnaire.
- Police will also have the power to charge owners or managers allowing the dealing of drugs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.