Translation of dealing in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (business methods) the company has a reputation for honest/shady dealingla empresa tiene fama de honradez en los negocios/de hacer negocios turbios1.2also: dealings plural(contacts, relations)relaciones (feminine plural)his dealings with the press
trato (masculine)sus relaciones or su trato con la prensaI've never had dealings with hernunca he tratado con ellamy dealings with him are purely professionalsolo trato con él por razones de trabajothe company has dealings with the Far Eastla compañía tiene negocios con el Lejano OrienteExample sentences
- We're certainly looking into real estate transactions and business dealings.
- They have achieved that through sound business dealings and good management.
- Settlements and compromises in business dealings are made through mediation and discussion.
- The original draft called for associates to refrain from ‘all social intercourse and dealings with disloyal persons’.
- The strange thing is I hardly know the fellow and have had no personal dealings with him.
- A kind, good natured and most conscientious gentleman, Jimmy was well qualified in his career and always brought the personal touch to his dealings with people.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (trafficking)Example sentences2.2 (on stock exchange) (British)
transacciones (feminine plural)dealing was or dealings were suspended in the company's sharesse suspendió la cotización en bolsa de la compañíain heavy dealingen medio de una fuerte actividad
- Mrs Wood said 50 of the tablets in his house belonged to a friend and that all his drug dealing had been to ‘friends and acquaintances’.
- Drug dealing was perceived to be the biggest problem by around 10 per cent of both groups who completed the questionnaire.
- Police will also have the power to charge owners or managers allowing the dealing of drugs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.