Translation of debit in Spanish:
- (before noun) debit balance debit entrydébito (masculine)debit note
asiento (masculine) de cargonota (feminine) de cargoon the debit sideen el debe
entre los aspectos negativosExample sentences
- As such, a deficit may be a result of the claims foreigners have on the local economy (recorded as a debit in the current account).
- The opposite is true when a country receives capital: paying a return on a said investment would be noted as a debit in the current account.
- The second section was the ledger, consisting of all accounts and their debit and credit entries.
- (Finance) to debit a sum against o to an accountcargar una suma a una cuentathey debited my account with the sum
debitar una cantidad de una cuentacargaron la suma a mi cuentaI was debited with $100
debitaron la suma de mi cuentame cargaron or debitaron 100 dólaresExample sentences
- As well as using the credit card to obtain goods or services, the card-holder may obtain cash by the use of the card but he is then charged interest from the date the amount is debited from his account with the issuer.
- My bank incorrectly debits a transfer twice from my account, sending me massively overdrawn and making my account unusable for days.
- Because the money is debited from your account within two to three days of the transaction, the consumer has a better idea of where they stand at the end of the month, said O'Reilly.
- The fact that a substantial amount of Irish people do not actually have a bank account, however, is a major obstacle, as Laser cards work by debiting a person's account for the appropriate amount when they make a purchase.
- One account is debited for the amount involved in any transaction and another account is credited.
- So the legal point of phantom withdrawals hinged on the question: if a PIN is typed into an ATM with a card that matches an account number, is that a mandate by the customer for the bank to debit their account?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.