Translation of decided in Spanish:
- 1 (distinct) (before noun)Example sentences
- Mid-way through her answer, her neatly measured affability gives way to a decided prickliness.
- The unfolding credit market dislocation took a decided turn for the worst this week.
- The density of the population figures by county shows a decided bias in favour of East Anglia.
- My dad puts a comforting hand on my mother's shoulder and gets up; a decided look on his face.
- In his views, he was very decided.
- She's very decided on what she thinks, more than I am.
- 2 (determined)(person/character/tone)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.