Translation of decided in Spanish:
- 1.1 (distinct) (before noun/delante del nombre) [improvement/advantage/preference] claro, marcadoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (determined) [person/character/tone] decidido
- Mid-way through her answer, her neatly measured affability gives way to a decided prickliness.
- The unfolding credit market dislocation took a decided turn for the worst this week.
- The density of the population figures by county shows a decided bias in favour of East Anglia.
- My dad puts a comforting hand on my mother's shoulder and gets up; a decided look on his face.
- In his views, he was very decided.
- She's very decided on what she thinks, more than I am.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.