Translation of decided in Spanish:
- 1.1 (distinct) (before noun)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (determined)
- Mid-way through her answer, her neatly measured affability gives way to a decided prickliness.
- The unfolding credit market dislocation took a decided turn for the worst this week.
- The density of the population figures by county shows a decided bias in favour of East Anglia.
- My dad puts a comforting hand on my mother's shoulder and gets up; a decided look on his face.
- In his views, he was very decided.
- She's very decided on what she thinks, more than I am.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.