- [number/fraction/notation] decimal; [currency/coinage] decimal accurate to three decimal places exacto hasta la tercera cifra decimalMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The advent of decimal arithmetic reduced the need for such tests.
- The number system which was used to express this numerical information was based on the decimal system and was both additive and multiplicative in nature.
- The discovery of the binomial theorem for integer exponents by al-Karaji was a major factor in the development of numerical analysis based on the decimal system.
- The uniformity of administrative structures was reflected, later, in the imposition of a national, decimal system of weights, measures, and currency.
- Elaborated between 1790 and 1799, the decimal metric system of weights and measures was zealously promoted under Napoleon.
- Even if your business cannot join the general changeover to decimal money for a while after Decimal Day - February 15-you still need to prepare now for the introduction of decimal currency.