Translation of decimal in Spanish:
- (number/fraction/notation)(currency/coinage)accurate to three decimal placesexacto hasta la tercera cifra decimalExample sentences
- The advent of decimal arithmetic reduced the need for such tests.
- The number system which was used to express this numerical information was based on the decimal system and was both additive and multiplicative in nature.
- The discovery of the binomial theorem for integer exponents by al-Karaji was a major factor in the development of numerical analysis based on the decimal system.
- The uniformity of administrative structures was reflected, later, in the imposition of a national, decimal system of weights, measures, and currency.
- Elaborated between 1790 and 1799, the decimal metric system of weights and measures was zealously promoted under Napoleon.
- Even if your business cannot join the general changeover to decimal money for a while after Decimal Day - February 15-you still need to prepare now for the introduction of decimal currency.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than