Translation of decisive in Spanish:
- 2 (purposeful) [person/personality] decidido, resuelto; [leadership/answer] firmeExample sentences
- That goal proved crucial as it was the only decisive result between the top four teams.
- In 1918 across the Western Front and in Italy the decisive final battles of the war were fought.
- Holland is expected to deliver a similarly decisive result when a referendum is held there tomorrow.
- But the motives of many are a more base fear of the side effects of doing anything decisive.
- The firm and decisive action taken indicates how seriously the ECB and the club have treated the case.
- You may be frustrated with him or her for not being very decisive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.