Translation of declaration in Spanish:
- 1 (statement, announcement) declaración (feminine) a declaration of intent una declaración de intenciones a customs declaration una declaración de aduanas the declaration (of the poll) (British English/inglés británico) la lectura del resultado (electoral) the Declaration of Independence la Declaración de la Independencia he made a declaration of his love for her le declaró su amorExample sentences
- Deliberately not announcing a combination is known as sinking a declaration.
- A revelation overcalls a declaration and, given the same level, an earlier player has priority.
- After the round of declarations, tokens are awarded or side bets resolved in exactly the same way as for stage one, described above.
- 2 [Law/Derecho] 2.1 (finding) pronunciamiento (masculine) (oficial) 2.2 (statement) declaración (feminine)Example sentences
- He issued new declarations of love and promised to tell Ms. Turner about their relationship.
- Marriage and civil union, of course, have an explicit declaration of commitment and interdependence that may be missing in a de facto relationship.
- He made the declarations while responding to reporters' questions on the bilateral debt forgiveness agreement during yesterday's post-Cabinet news conference at Whitehall.
- Similarly, under a series of Supreme Court decisions, civilians cannot be court-martialed in the absence of a formal declaration of war.
- Border clashes began in 1928 and in 1932, despite mediation efforts, full-scale war erupted, although formal declarations of war were not made until 1933.
- Hitler's Polish campaign, and then the attack on the USSR, were launched without formal declarations of war.
- Mozer said that even though the party leaders did not sign a declaration or an agreement, it was very important that they had discussed their positions and relations.
- The declaration is an agreement signed by many colleges to carry out initiatives designed to promote environmentalism.
- Thus, in 1933 Gadamer, along with other Marburg professors, signed a public declaration of allegiance to the National Socialist state.
- The learned Attorney General finally submitted that a returning officer has no power to conduct a recount once the declaration of the poll declaring a candidate to be duly elected has been made.
- The words ‘directly chosen by the people’… are to be read, therefore, as referring to a process - the process which commences when an election is called, and ends with the declaration of the poll.
- It must be a matter of minutes now to the declaration of the poll.
- The plaintiff requests a declaration in her draft amended statement of claim.
- By cross-motion the plaintiff sought a declaration that the settlement and final release were void.
- Nevertheless, the plaintiffs sought a declaration that they were entitled to the benefit of that covenant and an order restraining the defendants from building in breach of it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.