nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1.1 (furnishings) decoración (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Theater/Teatro] decorado (masculine), escenografía (feminine)
More example sentences
- It records the streets, the clothes, the decors and the furnishings of all strata of pre-war Paris society in ravishing detail.
- ‘Ikebana’ (meaning living flowers), Japanese art of flower arrangement, differs from the usual floral decors.
- Its citizens have already started ornamenting their respective homes with beautifully handcrafted decors of various shapes, sizes and colors.
- However, an enjoyable aspect of the scene changes are the various fashions and décor.
- The rudimentary décor, an hommage to the old Globe, does feature a large, tilted, overhanging mirror.
- James Noone's décor almost accomplishes more with less, as does Natasha Katz's lighting.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.