- 1.1 (furnishings) decoración (f)More example sentences1.2 [Theat] decorado (m), escenografía (f)
More example sentences
- It records the streets, the clothes, the decors and the furnishings of all strata of pre-war Paris society in ravishing detail.
- ‘Ikebana’ (meaning living flowers), Japanese art of flower arrangement, differs from the usual floral decors.
- Its citizens have already started ornamenting their respective homes with beautifully handcrafted decors of various shapes, sizes and colors.
- However, an enjoyable aspect of the scene changes are the various fashions and décor.
- The rudimentary décor, an hommage to the old Globe, does feature a large, tilted, overhanging mirror.
- James Noone's décor almost accomplishes more with less, as does Natasha Katz's lighting.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)