- 1.1 (ornamental) [border/frill] decorativo, ornamental, de adorno 1.2 [Art] the decorative arts las artes decorativasMore example sentences1.3 [Const] the house is in good decorative order (BrE) el interior de la casa está en buen estado
More example sentences
- He sat me down and produced a packet of colour transparencies of the work of someone I had never heard of, a decorative artist named Felix Kelly.
- Today, she works full-time as a decorative artist and has recently moved to Tadcaster, where she runs her business.
- By then he had been taught the elements of design by his father, a jobbing decorative artist.
- Second, their masses of small white, bell like blossoms are as decorative as any purely ornamental shrub.
- The company has a service center for applying studs, stones and decorative ornamentation in Mexico.
- Pour dip into a decorative serving bowl and place on serving platter.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.