- 1.1 (ornamental) [border/frill] decorativo, ornamental, de adorno 1.2 [Art/Arte] the decorative arts las artes decorativasMore example sentences1.3 [Constr] the house is in good decorative order (British English/inglés británico) el interior de la casa está en buen estado
More example sentences
- He sat me down and produced a packet of colour transparencies of the work of someone I had never heard of, a decorative artist named Felix Kelly.
- Today, she works full-time as a decorative artist and has recently moved to Tadcaster, where she runs her business.
- By then he had been taught the elements of design by his father, a jobbing decorative artist.
- Second, their masses of small white, bell like blossoms are as decorative as any purely ornamental shrub.
- The company has a service center for applying studs, stones and decorative ornamentation in Mexico.
- Pour dip into a decorative serving bowl and place on serving platter.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.