Translation of decorative in Spanish:
- 1.1 (ornamental) [border/frill] decorativo, ornamental, de adorno 1.2 [Art/Arte] the decorative arts las artes decorativasExample sentences1.3 [Constr] the house is in good decorative order (British English/inglés británico) el interior de la casa está en buen estado
- He sat me down and produced a packet of colour transparencies of the work of someone I had never heard of, a decorative artist named Felix Kelly.
- Today, she works full-time as a decorative artist and has recently moved to Tadcaster, where she runs her business.
- By then he had been taught the elements of design by his father, a jobbing decorative artist.
- Second, their masses of small white, bell like blossoms are as decorative as any purely ornamental shrub.
- The company has a service center for applying studs, stones and decorative ornamentation in Mexico.
- Pour dip into a decorative serving bowl and place on serving platter.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.