Translation of decorative in Spanish:
- 1 (ornamental)Example sentences
- Second, their masses of small white, bell like blossoms are as decorative as any purely ornamental shrub.
- The company has a service center for applying studs, stones and decorative ornamentation in Mexico.
- Pour dip into a decorative serving bowl and place on serving platter.
- 2 (Art)the decorative artslas artes decorativasExample sentences
- He sat me down and produced a packet of colour transparencies of the work of someone I had never heard of, a decorative artist named Felix Kelly.
- Today, she works full-time as a decorative artist and has recently moved to Tadcaster, where she runs her business.
- By then he had been taught the elements of design by his father, a jobbing decorative artist.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.