Translation of decorator in Spanish:
- (painter)pintor, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)(paperhanger)
empapelador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)(designer)
decorador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)
interiorista (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- The police had been informed, together with the building contractor and the decorator, who came to view the damage we had caused.
- There was a time when a decorator painted walls in small rooms white as a matter of course, believing that white would make a room appear larger.
- Our builder tells us that it is all right to paper the newly plastered walls, but our decorator says that he is a traditionalist and would prefer to wait some time for possible cracking, due to drying after the heating is switched on.
- For this year's program, House Beautiful selected six decorators, who will be featured within the pages of the magazine.
- We're going to examine another facet of the relationships between interior designers and decorators and the clients who ask us to help them make their homes and offices both functional and beautiful.
- The work is purchased by interior designers, decorators, collectors and galleries nationwide, from California to Florida.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.