- 1.1 (in quantity) [amount/numbers/output] disminuir*, decrecer*; [prices] bajar; [speed] disminuir* 1.2 (in degree, intensity) [quality] disminuir*, bajar; [power/effectiveness] disminuir*, decrecer*; [interest] disminuir*, decaer*More example sentences
- When fertility decreased, the garden would be abandoned and a new patch of land burnt for use.
- Russian security unilateralism would decrease; consultation would increase.
- Children from existing neighbourhoods will be affected by this catchment area decreasing.
nc u /ˈdiːkriːs; dɪˈkriːs/
- disminución (f), descenso (m) crime is on the decrease la delincuencia está disminuyendoMore example sentences
- Interest rates on banking credits are expected to fall with the decrease in the basic interest rate.
- Then came the economic downturn and a sharp decrease in the numbers venturing onto the slopes.
- The capital encountered severe drought this year due to a sharp decrease in rainfall.