Translation of dedicated in Spanish:
- 1(musician/nurse/teacher)she's a dedicated mother
de gran dedicación
dedicado or entregado a su ( or mi etc. ) trabajoes una madre entregada a sus hijosto be dedicated
tosomethingestar dedicado or entregadohe was absolutely dedicated to his work aalgoestaba completamente dedicado or entregado a su trabajoExample sentences
- A great Christian, she was dedicated to her God and her church and gave many hours of dedicated service to the Cathedral in Ballina.
- Tributes were paid to Willie Healy who stepped down as treasurer after many years of devoted and dedicated service.
- Many important decisions were approved and the Chairman thanked the committee for their dedicated voluntary service for the good of the parish.
- 2 (Computing) (before noun)(word processor/terminal/hardware)
- This allows problems on a network to be diagnosed and reported in a variety of ways, be it by e-mail, web page or dedicated terminal.
- With a desktop pc, you can buy a dedicated graphics card just to serve a graphics intensive application.
- Second Harvest created a dedicated Web page for the newsletter readers with links to further information on the topics that were covered in the newsletter.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.