- 1 [musician/nurse/teacher] de gran dedicación, dedicado or entregado a su ( or mi etc) trabajo she's a dedicated mother es una madre entregada a sus hijos to be dedicated
tosth estar* dedicado or entregado aalgo he was absolutely dedicated to his work estaba completamente dedicado or entregado a su trabajoMore example sentences
- A great Christian, she was dedicated to her God and her church and gave many hours of dedicated service to the Cathedral in Ballina.
- Tributes were paid to Willie Healy who stepped down as treasurer after many years of devoted and dedicated service.
- Many important decisions were approved and the Chairman thanked the committee for their dedicated voluntary service for the good of the parish.
- 2 [Comput] (before n) [word processor/terminal/hardware] dedicadoMore example sentences
- This allows problems on a network to be diagnosed and reported in a variety of ways, be it by e-mail, web page or dedicated terminal.
- With a desktop pc, you can buy a dedicated graphics card just to serve a graphics intensive application.
- Second Harvest created a dedicated Web page for the newsletter readers with links to further information on the topics that were covered in the newsletter.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.