Translation of deductible in Spanish:
- also: tax-deductibleExample sentences
- Taxable amounts increase taxable income in the future while deductible amounts will decrease taxable income in the future.
- Finally, do not forget the taxman, as tax is due at your highest rate on all rental income less the following deductible expenses.
- The interest you pay on your mortgage will be allowed as a deductible expense against rental income.
- (American English)
franquicia (feminine)Example sentences
- Insurance companies, for instance, are talking about premium credits, lower deductibles and rebates for steps such as commissioning of buildings.
- In many cases, business owners believe they'll never have a claim large enough to justify the expense of insurance policy premiums and deductibles.
- The CEO who asks for a special medical fund to finance the insurance deductibles in his or her health benefit package.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.