Translation of deed poll in Spanish:
- (British English)escritura (feminine) unilateralhe changed his name by deed poll≈ se cambió el apellido oficialmenteExample sentences
- Literally, if a new series doesn't inspire at least 50 people to change their name by deed poll to that of one of the show's characters, it's deemed an irrevocable failure.
- For a reasonable fee, a solicitor will arrange a simple name change by deed poll.
- Inebriated, both of them decided to change their names by deed poll for a bet.
Definition of deed poll in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.