- 1 1.1 [Finance/Finanzas] moroso, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 [Law/Derecho] rebelde (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- In a population of 4 million people, 500,000 individual defaulters are failing to meet their obligations in respect of activity determined to be criminal by the court.
- A year ago Mr O'Mahony formed The Reaction Group, an association that, for a fee of €250, helps and advises defaulters who find themselves in trouble with the Revenue.
- This aspect has to be closely monitored by regulating agencies, and defaulters must be threatened with closure of business, failing compliance.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Military/Militar] [Nautical/Náutica] rebelde (masculine and feminine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.