- 1 1.1 [Fin] moroso, -sa (m,f) 1.2 [Law] rebelde (mf)More example sentences
- In a population of 4 million people, 500,000 individual defaulters are failing to meet their obligations in respect of activity determined to be criminal by the court.
- A year ago Mr O'Mahony formed The Reaction Group, an association that, for a fee of €250, helps and advises defaulters who find themselves in trouble with the Revenue.
- This aspect has to be closely monitored by regulating agencies, and defaulters must be threatened with closure of business, failing compliance.
- 2 (BrE) [Mil] [Naut] rebelde (mf)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.