- 1 1.1 [Finance] moroso, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 [Law/Derecho] rebelde (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- In a population of 4 million people, 500,000 individual defaulters are failing to meet their obligations in respect of activity determined to be criminal by the court.
- A year ago Mr O'Mahony formed The Reaction Group, an association that, for a fee of €250, helps and advises defaulters who find themselves in trouble with the Revenue.
- This aspect has to be closely monitored by regulating agencies, and defaulters must be threatened with closure of business, failing compliance.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Military/Militar] [Nautical/Náutica] rebelde (masculine and feminine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.