Translation of defaulter in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 [Finance] moroso, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 [Law/Derecho] rebelde (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- In a population of 4 million people, 500,000 individual defaulters are failing to meet their obligations in respect of activity determined to be criminal by the court.
- A year ago Mr O'Mahony formed The Reaction Group, an association that, for a fee of €250, helps and advises defaulters who find themselves in trouble with the Revenue.
- This aspect has to be closely monitored by regulating agencies, and defaulters must be threatened with closure of business, failing compliance.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Military/Militar] [Nautical/Náutica] rebelde (masculine and feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.