- [measures/weapon/play/move] defensivo there's no need to be o get so defensive! ¡no hay por qué ponerse tan a la defensiva! to be on the defensive [Military/Militar] [Psychology/Psicología] estar* a la defensivaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- This group unites to form a defensive force to protect the city from a new band of villains.
- The mammals swam in tight circles to create a defensive barrier as the great white lurked under the surface.
- At the Tuileries, meanwhile, courtiers were going about armed and preparing defensive positions.
- He is the first player ever to be voted top rookie and defensive player of the year in the same season.
- Benitez can also boast having one of the country's best defensive records having conceded just six times.
- Liverpool have the eighth best goalscoring record and the seventh best defensive record.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to